Ibri College of Technology is one of the Regional Colleges of Technology under the Ministry of Manpower in Oman, alongside with Musanna, Nizwa, Ibra, Salalah, and Shinas in addition to the Higher College of Technology in Muscat.
Ibri College of Technology is the youngest among the other five Regional Colleges of Technology in Oman with its current population of 1,441 students studying in various programs. The college accepted its first intake in September of 2007 with 347 students all in the foundation program.
The programs offered in Regional Colleges of Technology is of the same academic standards approved and monitored by experienced educators in the Higher College of Technology (HCT) in Muscat to ensure that students need in the industry and globally is sustained.
The College has four Academic departments: English Language Center, Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Business Studies.
Goals and Objectives
- We will offer to all students high quality teaching, learning and training opportunities in line with the requirements of the market needs.
- We will provide excellent governance, administration, and transparency and act at all times according to strong ethical principle.
- We will develop staff, offering opportunities for professional and fostering leadership skills and innovative thinking.
- We will keep up with moderm development in technology through analysis of market needs in curriculum review processes.
- We will foster an open and fruitful relationship with public and private sector organizations and with the community at large.
- We will provide society with graduates who are equipped with appropriate technological knowledge and personal/ professional skills according to international standards.
- We provide excellent student services that support learning in technological education.
- We will ensure that college facilities are well managed, effectively used, and developed innovatively.