The Engineering Department at IbriCT is one of the fastest growing engineering school in Oman with an annual growth of more than 20% in the last few years. The School enjoys some of the best equipped hardware laboratories in the nation, with regular multi-million investments into expanding and maintaining its world-class infrastructure.
Students benefit from programs specifically designed for the needs to Omani industry that cover the engineering sciences with rigour and also have a strong emphasis on 'hands on', practical learning experiences.
Goals and Objectives
- To serve society through excellence in education by graduating highly trained Technicians, Technologists and Professionals who will actively contribute to the development of the nation.
- Provide high quality education and training to all students to enhance their skills and abilities in the different fields of engineering.
- Produce graduates who are both efficient technical performers and effective communicators.
- Preserve Omani values and culture.
- Create a knowledgeable society.
- Open new opportunities and horizons for Oman’s youth by exploring the frontiers of technology.
- Enter into and maintain a close partnership with the job market.
- Take a visible role in the development of the nation.