Educational Technology Center
Educational Services Section
The Educational Services Section (ESS) is an Educational Technology Center (ETC), which provide various services for smooth functioning of entire college. ESS is functioning with an attitude of research and development.
- Participating in the Management of ETC to help envision future IT directions and goals; makes effective and efficient use of resources; sets high, achievable aspirations for services and operations.
- Review of current trends in the industry; attend training in new technology, and evaluating new systems.
- Provide training facility for student learning use.
- Facilitate all the sound and video system for college events.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web-based applications and services to all college department/ center.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the college through planning, programming, training, and other support activities.
- Maintenance and operation of the official college web sites and assures that all web pages comply with appropriate policies, guidelines and standards.
- Create Graphic designs and Marketing Tools for the college related work activities such as flyers, and other printed materials.
- Provide fast and reliable access to all student information systems.