Quality Assurance Unit
Responsibilities of QA Members
- Develop and implement the Operational Plan of Dept. /Center by involving all the staff members.
- Set up department’s overall activity plan based on SP, OP, QIP, and other audit reports. The activity plan is prepared by involving all committees of department/center.
- Give consultation to the department on various activities needed to attain the quality standards as identified in the College Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Conduct induction program for the new staff within 10 days of their arrival.
- Plan and conduct QA awareness programs for department/Center staff.
- Prepare and Follow-up the action plan for the audit reports of QD /OAAA in consultation with the department committees.
- Prepare regular progress reports on QA activities and submit it to QAU Head through QAU Officer.
- Disseminate/create awareness/implement the College Policies.
- Prepare OP review report (OPAR) etc. for the department/ Center.
- Maintain Quality Culture in all Departmental/Center activities through proper channel.
- Ensure that the department is not initiating any activity on its own that deviates with the college SP or College Bylaws.
- Any other duty assigned by QAU Chairman/Head.