Students conduct PREZI Presentation Workshop
Engineering students conducted a workshop on how to use Prezi Presentation on their own initiative and with the assistance of the Engineering Society, on May 22, 2017, 2 pm, at the Free Access Lab of the Engineering Building. Ms. Ibtisam Suliman Al-Hatemeia, an Advanced Diploma Electronics Engineering student, was the Workshop Resource Speaker. Twenty-nine students were present.
The students were interested in learning how to use the software in preparation for their upcoming Mid-Semester Project Progress Review Presentation. As an alternative to MS PowerPoint, the students were attracted to interesting themes and animation; some of the students found MS PowerPoint to be too plain and flat.
The topics covered during the workshop were the following:
- Introduction to Prezi Presentation.
- How to sign up for an account?
- Themes available to choose from.
- Basic commands and functions in customizing presentations.
- How Prezi Presentation can become beneficial to making academic presentations and for reporting?
- How to use Prezi during presentation especially during project presentations?